Check out the competition and see how your team compares. Team standings.
|Bike MS teams|
Team up with teams
2013 Bike MS Donaldson CEO Challenge
Join us Feb. 22 from 7 to 8 a.m. for the 2013 Bike MS CEO Challenge! At this corporate Bike MS breakfast, you'll hear firsthand from Don Berglund, CEO of Memorial Blood Centers, and Michael Hoffman, CEO of Toro, why being a part of this event can make such a difference to your employees and your company. You'll also have the opportunity to meet other team captains from corporate teams such as Best Buy, Cargill, Target, Memorial Blood Centers, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Finnegans, Allina, Medtronic and more! The event will be held at Donaldson Company, Inc., 2001 W. 94th St., Minneapolis. Free parking and breakfast will be provided. Click here for more info. Please RSVP to Kris at 612-335-7922 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, Feb. 14.
What are teams?
A team consists of at least four participants and can exceed 100. Teamwork is a great way to involve family, friends, neighbors and co-workers in the journey to end multiple sclerosis. The teams program is also a great way for companies and organizations to promote teamwork and camaraderie among employees.
Register your team now.
Join family, friends and co-workers to have fun and help fight MS!
Forming a team is a great way to build teamwork while demonstrating your community involvement. It's as easy as 1-2-3-4!
- Organize four or more people from your workplace, school, religious organization or other group.
- Choose a team captain and a team name and set a fundraising goal.
- Register your team online.
- Start collecting contributions to fight MS and to win great prizes, including the Bike MS Cup.
If you are already registered, but want to start a team, please contact Kris at 612-335-7922 or email@example.com.
You had a long day. You rode many miles and helped make incredible advances toward a world free of MS. Now celebrate with your team. Join them at your very own tent at the Bike MS Team Village. Team tents are available to all teams of four or more people.
There are two ways to get a team tent:
- Raise $25,000 and the National MS Society provides the tent.
- If your team doesn’t meet the fundraising minimum of $25,000, you can rent your own team tent through the Society’s vendor. If your team didn't raise $25,000 last year but would like a tent in Hinckley, please do not bring your own. For risk management reasons we ask that all teams rent tents through our tent vendor.
Because we appreciate all that you do, the MS Society will sponsor the number of tables and chairs appropriate for your team size. If you feel you need more than the recommended amount, you are able to order more from the MS Society vendor at your team’s expense.
For more information contact Kris at 612-335-7922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.