Bike MS: TRAM Ride Fundraising Clubs
It's a good feeling knowing every dollar you raise makes a difference in the lives of people with MS. The more money you raise, the more perks you receive so get moving — we’ll help you get there!
Extra-milers are participants who take their support of the MS movement to the next level. Each year, the chapter purchases prizes and incentives for event participants to reward them for their fundraising efforts. Many of our participants have generously waived or donated their prizes back to the National MS Society to even further their support in the movement to end multiple sclerosis. See the 2012 Extra-milers.
Golden Gears Club
Raise $1,000, join the Golden Gears Club
Raise $1,000 by the day of the event and there will be special perks for you on the ride and recognition throughout the year. Just imagine if you asked everyone you know for $50 — only 20 people need to accept, and you’ve met your goal.
- Free registration for the following year
- Special parking
- Access to Hoopla Tent
- Reserved port-o-potties
- Special gold wristband and bike numbers to recognize you on the ride
- Golden Gears Club jersey in your inaugural year and a star to add to your jersey every year after
- Invitation for you and a guest to the VIP tent in Hinckley on the Bike MS: C.H. Robinson Worldwide MS 150 Ride
Raise $3,000, join the VIP Club
Raise $3,000 and you not only receive all the perks of the Golden Gears Club, but you and a guest gain access to our VIP tentm along with other perks. Plus, you’ll be invited to the Sylvies awards banquet. Set your fundraising goal high and watch for your invitation.
- All perks of the Golden Gears Club
- Recognition on route
- VIP jersey in your inaugural year
- Ride two of the other five Upper Midwest Chapter Bike MS events for free. No registration fee or fundraising required. To register, please contact Pete at email@example.com or 612-335-7986.
- Dedicated Society staff to help you through the Bike MS: SAM'S CLUB Twin Cities Ride season
- Invitation to the Sylvies awards banquet
Mission Stars Club
Raise $10,000, join the Mission Stars Club
This is the big ticket. You receive all the perks of the Golden Gears and VIP clubs in addition to recognition throughout the year for your tremendous fundraising efforts.
- All perks of Golden Gears and VIP clubs
- Rest stop named in your honor
- Mission Stars Club fleece vest in your inaugural year
- On-stage recognition and globe presentation at the Sylvies awards banquet
For one, raise $10,000; for two, raise $15,000 and choose the National Conference
The National Conference is a great winter getaway for the National MS Society’s top fundraisers. Enjoy four days of forming lasting friendships with other MS event participants. Raise $15,000 or more and bring a guest.
- Airfare from the Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport; ground transportation provided
- Hotel accommodations (double occupancy)