Day-of information and event essentials
- You will not be able to participate without confirmed donations totaling your required minimum of $50. Be prepared with cash, check or credit card to pay your remaining balance at check-in.
- The majority of participants will not need to bring anything to check-in. Check-in envelopes will NOT be mailed out prior to the event; they will be waiting for you at check-in.
- Signed waivers: Most riders will have completed an online waiver or paper waiver prior to the event. Anyone who has not yet completed a waiver will need to bring it with them or complete it at check-in. Riders under 18 years of age must also complete an additional notarized minor waiver. Click here for details about the underage rider policy.
- Any collected donations or matching gift forms that haven’t been submitted yet.
- Bicycle with rider number attached
- Helmet (required)
- Mirror (helmet or bar-end type)
- Small first aid kit
- Two large water bottles
- Mini-air pump
- Patch kit/spare tube
Bike MS events go on rain or shine. MS Society staff announces the most up-to-date weather conditions at the event. Please seek shelter immediately if you encounter severe weather while riding.