|Top fundraisers and teams|
|Fundraising ideas and tips|
There are so many different ways to raise money for people with MS. Whether you're hosting a party or silent auction, sending letters, or doing it door-to-door, you're making a big difference in the lives of people with MS by raising funds and awareness.
But who says it has to be hard? Online fundraising is the easiest, most convenient way to fundraise! Friends and family can donate directly to you online — no cash, no checks, no hassle. Learn more about online fundraising tools or access your participant center now.
Announce your efforts to your connections on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking sites. Through social media you can reach an even larger base of potential donors. Start by adding the Boundless Fundraising application on Facebook (found in your Participant Center). To learn more about how social media can help you, take a look at this webinar.
Minumum donation requirements for Bike MS events
- Sam's Club Twin Cities Ride (Minnesota): $50
- C.H. Robinson Cruise the Cornfields (Iowa); Sanford Health Pedal the Plains (South Dakota); Sanford Health Ride the Wind (North Dakota): $200
- C.H. Robinson MS 150 Ride (Minnesota); TRAM Ride (Minnesota): $300
Five ways to maximize online fundraising
- Make it personal. On your Personal Page and in emails, share your story and connection to multiple sclerosis.
- Update your content regularly to give donors something new to experience every time they come to your Personal Page.
- Having trouble managing your online campaign? Check the detailed help menus or contact us for assistance at 855-372-1331.
- Schedule a few minutes every week to thank donors who’ve contributed to your campaign and remind others that you haven’t heard from them.
- Have fun with it. You can keep in touch with your friends and family to keep them involved in the growing movement to end MS.