Bike MS: Cruise the Cornfields Fundraising Clubs
It’s a good feeling knowing every dollar you raise makes a difference in the lives of people with MS. The more money you raise, the more perks you receive so get moving — we’ll help you get there!
Extra-milers are participants who take their support of the MS movement to the next level. Each year, the Upper Midwest Chapter purchases prizes and incentives for event participants to reward them for their fundraising efforts. Many of our participants have generously waived or donated their prizes back to the National MS Society, bringing us even closer to a world free of MS. Your generosity earns special recognition. See the 2012 Extra-milers.
Golden Gears Club, $1,000
Raise $1,000 by the day of the event and there will be special perks for you on the ride and recognition throughout the year. Just imagine if you asked everyone you know for $50 — only 20 people need to accept, and you’ve met your goal.
- Free registration in 2013
- Special parking
- Special recognition and perks on the event
- Golden Gears Club jersey in your inaugural year and a star to add to your jersey every year after
VIP Club, $3,000
Receive all the perks of the Golden Gears Club and more!
- All perks of the Golden Gears Club
- Recognition on route
- VIP jersey in your inaugural year
- Ride any Upper Midwest Chapter Bike MS event for free
Mission Stars Club
This is the big ticket. Raise $10,000 and you receive all the perks of the Golden Gears and VIP clubs in addition to recognition throughout the year for your tremendous fundraising efforts.
- All perks of Golden Gears and VIP clubs
- Rest stop named in your honor
- Mission Stars Club fleece vest in your inaugural year